As you know reporting is one of the most important functions of Config Manager. Clients need information reported in a way that will aid them in making business decisions. Administrators however also have to run multiple queries to aid them in their administration tasks.
Feel free to browse through the SQL reports and queries listed in the Category section of the same name to find one that meet your needs. If you have any queries or reports that will be useful to the community you may send them to me for inclusion here.
- SCCM Collection Query – Duplicate host names
- SCCM Report / SQL Query – SCCM Maintenance Tasks
- SCCM Report / SQL Query – Show packages with no deployments or task sequences linked
- SCCM Report / SQL Query – Troubleshooting Software Update scan errors
- SCCM Report / SQL query – WSUS Server sync status
- SCCM Report / SQL Query – All active content distributions
- SCCM Report / SQL Query – Days since last restart